Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Red FM Bajate Raho! Kiski Baji? (Part 2)



After almost a week of all the RED FM madness, someone from the RED FM team decided to reply on the Facebook Fan Page saying something like "hi everyone...we understand your grievances ...but you need to know the fact that der are hundreds of callers in the boardline at the same time.Its your luck if we pick your call as we cant figure out who is it actually calling. @ Leena...at the end of the day its not about sending 100 messages but about gettng any one message selected for a pass.. Sorry about that but all we can say is that keep msging and I am sure you will b a winner soon...." 

To which i replied "Its not about not winning on the contest, its about the process you guys follow to select winners. You call someone and shortlist them even though there is no other round of questions, why shortlist someone at all? Call me only when I Have won the prize or else don't call at all!"

Well, they replied back to my comment saying "Hi sahil , I hope you had received a call from my team and it was clarified to you why that call was made and why you ditn receive the prize. Shortlisting of listeners doesnt mean he or she is a confirmed winner. Nevertheless we appreciate that you voiced your concern and we are there to take care of allthese.thnks for choosing red fm" 

And after this, I was removed as a fan of their Fan Page and my previous comment was deleted! And now i am not allowed to comment on any message on the Red FM Wall!

When they first contacted me, I was nice enough to remove any brand names in the previous post! But now, the previous post is back as it was initially published!

Sorry guys! You asked for it!

2 comments:

Sudhindra January 7, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

They Deserve this!!!!

Sahil Jatana January 7, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Yeah! I know Sud! This attitude is disgusting!

Post a Comment

Blog Adda

Visits

Image Header Courtesy: Mitesh Bhuvad

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP