Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Amul Story!


I bought a 6 pack of Amul Cool Cafe from Star Bazaar (A Tata Trent Enterprise) in Andheri West, Mumbai.

So, I proceeded to enjoy the coffee flavoured milk in the comfort of my living room last night. Everything was fine and going good, till I reached the end of the bottle. There were a couple of pieces of broken glass at the bottom! One big piece and some smaller granules. I was shocked!



The customer service bashing spree that I am on, did not stop me from logging on to the Amul website and get some contact details. I got an email id and a feedback form, so I rattled off an email to them saying that they need to improve the quality checks on their products. 

Not surprisingly, I got a call from someone in the Amul office in Mumbai this afternoon, they asked me for details on the purchase, the place of purchase and my address, saying that someone from the survey office will call me today and will visit my home at my time of convenience and take details of the problem.

That’s a good start I must say! I guess the actual level of customer service will be known only after someone calls me and takes this forward.

Till Then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Adda

Visits

Image Header Courtesy: Mitesh Bhuvad

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP