Thursday, January 7, 2010

Letters to the 3 Musketeers!

Inspired by Karthik's blog post Social media lessons from a 70+ year old man! I have understood the need of sending personalised communication in addition to the Social Media ranting.

So, taking a cue from the blog, I managed to find the contact details of the Station Head of Red FM in Mumbai, The Managing Director & Head of Marketing at Travelocity and Zonal Office of Amul India.



 In addition to explaining my situation, I have also sent Travelocity an invoice, charging them for harassment and misinformation.

If anyone wants to read those letters, do let me know, I shall share them else, will keep you updated on the responses.

Let's see what these letters do, considering these brands and companies have show complete lack of ownership.

1 comments:

Sudhindra January 10, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

hi, i would like to have a copy of the letters!!

Post a Comment

Blog Adda

Visits

Image Header Courtesy: Mitesh Bhuvad

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP